Common Questions About Your Returns
- 1. Return Policy
- 2. Sportsman’s Creek 100% Guarantee
- 3. FREE Apparel & Footwear Returns
- 4. Returns by Mail
- 5. Damaged Shipments
- 6. Additional information about your returns
Warranty Life Plan
- 1. What is a Warranty Life Plan?
- 2. Can a Warranty Life Plan be returned?
- 3. What is the email to reach assistance on the Warranty Life Plan?
- 4. What products are covered?
- 5. When does coverage begin?
- 6. What is covered under this warranty program?
- 7. Do I have to register the Warranty Life Plan purchased with my product?
- 8. Will I get a replacement product sent to me or receive a refund?
- 9. Is it a one-time replacement or service on all plans?
- 10. What does “Transferable” mean on the Warranty Life Plan?
- Return Policy
Sportsman’s Creek stands behind the quality of our products and wants you to be satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are not completely satisfied, we will provide a refund or exchange for the item within 30 days of your purchase, unless an exception noted below applies. We will apply your refund, less shipping and handling, to the original form of payment. If you would prefer an exchange, we will send it promptly. If you are returning items that were ordered as part of a promotional discount or were bundled, we will gladly accept the return; however, the value of the discount, free product, or gift card will be deducted from your reimbursement.
The following exceptions apply:
- Unopened and unused electronics may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Opened but unused electronics returned with all original manuals, accessories, and packaging, within 30 days, may be exchanged but are subject to a 20% restocking fee. After 30 days, any defective product must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to an Sportsmanscreek.com.com error Up to 50% restocking fee.
- Tents, ice houses, tree stands, waders, and kayaks may be returned within 30 days, if they are unopened and unused. Tree stands may not be returned if opened. Used products returned within this time period may be exchanged but are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Muzzle loaders, ammunition, primers, reloading powder, black powder, generators, bows, and crossbows may not be returned.
- Defective footwear may be exchanged within one year of purchase, provided the footwear has been used under the manufacturer’s specified conditions. Normal wear and tear guidelines apply. A valid receipt must be presented at the time of exchange.
- Sportsman’s Creek 100% Guarantee
All Sportsman’s Creek brand apparel and footwear has a lifetime guarantee against normal wear and tear and defect in material or workmanship. All other Sportsman’s Creek brand product has our standard one-year guarantee.
- FREE Apparel & Footwear Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with your apparel or footwear purchase, you can return your order within 30 days for a full refund plus free return shipping. The apparel or footwear must be in new, unused condition and must be in the original box and/or packaging. Please contact sportsmanscreek.com to request your return label for FREE return shipping. Our hours are:
Monday-Saturday, 8am-11pm PT
- Returns by Mail
You may return your online purchase through the mail. To return your purchase:
- Fill out the return information on the back of the packing slip and include it with the merchandise.
- Indicate the reason for the return and the action to be taken (exchange/refund).
- Send Returns to:
Sportsman’s Creek Customer Returns Center
3039 West Peoria #C102158
Phoenix, AZ 85029
- For your protection, please insure your package for its full value. Unfortunately, we cannot accept parcels sent freight collect or COD. Refused shipments are subject to a 10% restocking fee, and original shipping and handling will not be refunded on refusals.
- Damaged Shipments
If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact customer service at email@example.com for further instructions. Our hours are:
Monday-Saturday, 8am-11pm ET
- Additional information about your returns
Should you have any questions about your return, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are:
Monday-Saturday, 8am-11pm ET
Warranty life Protection Plan
- What is a Warranty Protection Plan?
- Most products come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The Warranty Life Plan expands coverage to include failure due to normal wear and tear, electrical, mechanical, and defects in material and workmanship, eliminates shipping charges, and provides a replacement product or gift card for the original purchase price, including sales tax.
- Some of our Warranty Life Protection Plans include Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH). ADH extends coverage to include unintentional damage that affects the performance of the product against failures caused by drops, spills, and falls. See a Sales Associate or the Warranty LifePlan Brochure for more details!
- Can a Warranty Life Plan be returned?
- A Warranty Life Plan may be returned to Sportsman’s Creek Mountain for a full refund during the product return policy period, (following the Product Return Policy Guidelines).
- After the products return period, contact Warranty Life Plan Customer Service Representatives at email@example.com to assist you, 9am to 5pm PST.
- What is the phone number to reach assistance on the Warranty Life Plan?
Contact Warranty Life Plan Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org; Available 9am to 5pm PST to receive a prorated refund.
- What products are covered?
Examples of qualifying products for coverage include apparel, fieldwear, eyewear, electronics, rods & reels, optics, binoculars, scopes, processing equipment, and many more. For more information see a Sales Associate or the Warranty Life Plan Brochure.
- When does coverage begin?
Replacement Plan coverage begins upon expiration of retailers return policy or upon expiration of the shortest portion of the products manufacturer warranty, whichever is later.
- What is covered under this warranty program?
Normal wear and tear, electrical, mechanical, and defects in material and workmanship are covered. Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) is covered on select products. ADH provides additional protection against failures caused by drops, spills, and falls. Our Eyewear plan also includes ADH coverage. See the Warranty Life Plan Brochure for more details.
- Do I have to register the Warranty Life Plan purchased with my product?
No, the plan can be registered at the time of claim initiation if your product should fail. However, for your convenience, your plan can be registered at any time by e-mailing Customer Service at email@example.com or visiting online at www.warrantylife.com
- Will I get a replacement product sent to me or receive a refund?
All “replacements” are issued in the form of a Sportsman’s Creek Product Replacement Gift Card. You will receive a gift card for the original product purchase price, including sales tax, to use at sportsmanscreek.com towards the purchase of a replacement product.
- Is it a one-time replacement or service on all plans?
- You will receive a one-time replacement during the Replacement Plan coverage period. Once the replacement is fulfilled, coverage ends. To ensure continued coverage on future purchases, a Sales Associate will be happy to assist you with Warranty Life Plan options.
- Service Plans purchased with qualifying products can be serviced as many times as necessary during coverage. Once the product is deemed non-repairable, you will receive a replacement or a Product Replacement Gift Card for the amount of the original product purchase price, including sales tax.
- What does “Transferable” mean on the Warranty Life Plan?
If you purchase a Warranty Life Plan with your product and later sell or gift the product, the new owner can be transferred the Warranty Life Plan. The new owner of the product should email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer the plan under the new owner’s name. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you, 9am – 5pm PST